1.    #1  
    I've noticed that after upgrading to 1.3.5, the Terminal app will crash the Pre and cause it to restart when I throw it away. This happens the second or third time I open the Terminal, but not the first time. Is anyone else having this issue?
    now that you mention it, and i tried it, i think so. but it hasn't even swept all the way of the screen yet. it's just frozen.

it restarted.
    now that you mention it, and i tried it, i think so. but it hasn't even swept all the way of the screen yet. it's just frozen.

it restarted.
    Terminal crashes my pre 1.4.0 . maybe just luna whatever, not the whole OS ... but it is annoying... and i can't use quick install to remove that damn file creating ipkg problem for VirKB ... damn
    It's well known terminal crashes the Pre on webOS 1.4.0.

Use terminus, else you'll have to wait for a fix, no ETA yet.
    I have always had problems with Terminus, it works for some time then after some minutes it freezes my Pre, I have to remove battery and restart Pre...
    Is it working fine for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankk View Post
    I have always had problems with Terminus, it works for some time then after some minutes it freezes my Pre, I have to remove battery and restart Pre...
    Is it working fine for you?
    It worked fine for the little time i used it, i've always used terminal, but since it's been broken due to the 1.4 update, i've only been using terminal via WOSQI. So i cant really answer that one =/.
    they are working on an update to fix
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hey, anyone know how to do the pipe symbol "|" in Terminus?

Or how to get the vt100 terminal to really work? Commands like "top" just don't work right in it...
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Terminal also crashes for me on 1.4. Wish they added that information to the current notes in Preware!