1.    #1  
    Someone please help...

I installed all my patches after updating and wanted to reboot my phone just to be safe and now I can't get it back in.

It just sits there. I've let it since once for 10 minutes, and then pulled the battery.

Now it's been like 20.

Did I kill my phone?
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
  2.    #2  
    Nvm.

I pulled the battery out for 5 minutes. Turned the phone back on and it loaded up.

PHEW!!!
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Having the same problem with both mine and my husband's Pre's...

I'll give the 5 min battery pull a try, then I fear I may have to try to Dr both the phones *winces in anticipation*

Thanks for posting! At least I know I'm not the only one.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Yeah this happened to me. I didn't even try the let-it-sit-without-battery idea... went straight to the doctor. I assume this will fix it, but I'll post here if I end up needing a replacement phone (and what fun that would be!).
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Mine was stuck on the "updating the phone" part for over what I feel was an hour.
    Pulled the battery... I'll see what happens.

Edit: So far so good.
    Last edited by Kedar; 12/29/2009 at 02:01 AM.
    Mine froze after the reboot after reinstalling my patches. Had to pull the battery 3 times before it would boot up without freezing. At first I thought it was the SR 500 patch, so I removed it. My pre seemed ok, no more freeze-ups, so I reinstalled the SR 500 patch again and everything is fine now.