Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. greenhand's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
       #1  
    I am trying to prep my Pre for 1.3.5 and when I open Preware, load the feeds, click 'List of Everything' and enter 'Emergency', i get 2 unrelated patches with the word emergency in it, but no Emergency Patch Removal as there has been every other time I've done this. Wow. Longest sentence ever, sorry.

    Anyone else not finding this now? Seems like no one else is having this problem...

    Green
  2. xopher#WN's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #2  
    I found it okay today a few hours ago. Refresh/reboot maybe
  3. #4  
    Go to list of everything and start typing " emergency patch removal" no quotes and it will appear.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  4. #5  
    i cant find it either
  5. #6  
    WOSQI is another way to remove tweaks. As simple as a push of a button!
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    WOSQI is another way to remove tweaks. As simple as a push of a button!
    What if MultiMod isnt able to be removed through Quick Install?
  7. #8  
    EDIT: Er...a look at this first post showed me the error of my ways:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...overy-epr.html

    The emergency patch recovery dealio isn't under Patches, it's under Available Packages > Linux Applications > All
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 12/29/2009 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Found answer...was looking in the wrong place
  8. #9  
    I don't see epr under linux applications? Is it because I updated the package servic manager first or what?
  9. #10  
    I could not find it either.
  10. #11  
    anybody have any info on where epr is? Tried to talk to webos internals on twitter no response. He tweeted that it was broke or something but I haven't seen it since like my package manager update.
  11. #12  
    couldnt find it, had to manually uninstall 35 patches
  12. #13  
    I can't find it either, and I have a few that won't remove themselves. Very obnoxious.
  13. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    i cant find it either
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    EDIT: Er...a look at this first post showed me the error of my ways:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...overy-epr.html

    The emergency patch recovery dealio isn't under Patches, it's under Available Packages > Linux Applications > All
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanOwens6 View Post
    I don't see epr under linux applications? Is it because I updated the package servic manager first or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle1911 View Post
    I could not find it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanOwens6 View Post
    anybody have any info on where epr is? Tried to talk to webos internals on twitter no response. He tweeted that it was broke or something but I haven't seen it since like my package manager update.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    couldnt find it, had to manually uninstall 35 patches
    Quote Originally Posted by corneliused View Post
    I can't find it either, and I have a few that won't remove themselves. Very obnoxious.
    See Post #4



    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  14. #15  
    I thought recovery and removal must be different since I ran recovery and 3 patches remain on the list in preware. 4x4 v3, landscape pdf and gesture=orange click. Running epr again says no patches installed. Will I be fine for an update? All those patches depend on gnu patch which doesn't appear in patches.
  15. #16  
    they are not there. I don't even see any linux applications at all. When I do a search for emergency via list of everything, all I see is the limited emergency button.
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    they are not there. I don't even see any linux applications at all. When I do a search for emergency via list of everything, all I see is the limited emergency button.
    Did you update the feeds?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    What if MultiMod isnt able to be removed through Quick Install?

    Anyone have any idea on this? I want to install the update but this damn MultiMod thing isn't going away!
  18. #19  
    I found it yesterday. I apparently had an error occur during installation the first time and I had to uninstall then reinstall. Look under installed apps, then linux apps. When I installed the second time it worked fine.
  19. #20  
    I found it and everything work fined.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions