1.    #1  
    As with the 1.3.1 update, be sure to update your PRL and settings after you install update 1.3.5. The new PRL setting should read 60658. Go to the phone dial pad, click Sprint on the top left, hit preferences, scroll down and update Network Settings then update PRL. To check your PRL, go to Device Info, click More Info on bottom of page..check PRL to make sure it read
    60658. This was a problem with 1.3.1 and actually helped phone run smoother. Enjoy!
    thanks
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    +1
    Interesting, I just updated mine...while connected to wifi.

I swear you couldn't do that before. Something new in 1.3.5?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    EvDO remains connected even while connected to a WiFi network.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    The new update defaults your 'Voice Network' to 'Automatic' so those that preferred 'Sprint Only' need to switch that back, then update Network Settings and PRL.
    From what I've read this is supposed to help with battery life if you have a pretty solid Sprint connection in your area.. .
    Yeah check this even if you did it before the update. Mine had reverted back to the 60657 and I had just updated it the day before.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Yes...my Pre reverted to PRL 60657 also. The PRL update worked without any problems. It seems the update has also increased my battery life and the wifi stays connected even while the phone is on standby.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    Quote Originally Posted by deanandbek View Post
    As with the 1.3.1 update, be sure to update your PRL and settings after you install update 1.3.5. The new PRL setting should read 60658. Go to the phone dial pad, click Sprint on the top left, hit preferences, scroll down and update Network Settings then update PRL. To check your PRL, go to Device Info, click More Info on bottom of page..check PRL to make sure it read
    60658. This was a problem with 1.3.1 and actually helped phone run smoother. Enjoy!
    what is PRL?
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    what is PRL?
    PRL definition (Phone Scoop)
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    thank you for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by deanandbek View Post
    i just updated the prl settings and wow i notice even more improvement on my phone thanx for the info
    thanks!