Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I've been installing 1.3.5 for over an hour now. For about 30 minutes I've been on a screen with a silver button at the center with a white bar above the upper right of the circle. Bottom of the screen says "Installing Update, Do not remove battery" at the bottom of the screen. Anyone else stuck on this screen?
    I was. And yes, I had run EPR to clean up my system beforehand. I gave up after over an hour of no progress, and removed the battery. Miraculously, the phone booted right back into the update process.

Unmiraculously, it almost immediately got stuck again. I had a problem with it this morning and had backed up my data, so I am just finishing up treating it with webOS Doctor 1.3.1. Too bad 1.3.5 isn't out yet. ;-)

Soon I shall try to upgrade yet again. :-/
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advice I gave it another half hour, then yanked the battery. Once I put the battery back in, it resumed and is now installing again albeit slowly
    You fared better than I, then. It did complete the upgrade the second time around, at least.
    Same thing happened to me. Second part took between 10 and 15 minutes, although i was cringing the whole time, knowing it got stuck the last time at this point.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    I got through the first step fine but after it rebooted it's now sitting here doing nothing with no white progress bar around the spinning logo.

Edit: Spoke too soon, I guess there was no progress bar on the 2nd step.
    after mine hung, I pulled the battery. After I put it back in, I got the glowing palm logo for a while. Then next thing I know, it goes straight to the update page and says 1.3.5 install successfully. Seems strange that it finished when it stalled.

Is it possible that it actually finished? Or do I have a half installed update?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Guys, here's the deal, just plug it into power, the phone will probably reboot on it's own and then update as normal. Weird but thats how it worked for me.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Here's the deal if phone gets stuck on "Installing Update", just plug it into power, the phone will probably reboot on it's own and then update as normal. Weird but thats how it worked for me.
    Sprint Palm Pre-