1.    #1  
    New Pre owner here, so much I like about the phone but I'm also finding it's not quite as simple as I'd thought to get up to speed from a Centro.

I've searched quite a bit and can't find the answer to this, sorry if it's repeating what everyone else has seen and knows. But is there any way to delete or rearrange the cards within the Web app? I see how you rearrange app cards within the launcher, but that doesn't seem to work the same way for Web cards within the Web app.

Thanks.
    the bookmarks?
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Hold your finger on it until it's highlighted, then drag it to where you want to move it.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    From Web app: Touch Web in upper left corner, then Bookmarks. You'll get the list of your bookmarks. Drag them up and down on the list to change their order on the web launcher page, or swipe to delete them.
  5.    #5  
    Duh, I didn't realize that the "cards" when I open the Web browser were the same as the bookmarks. Worked like a charm. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    The OS is extremely repetitive-- if you can do something in one part of the device, it probably works elsewhere.