Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hey if they work post them!! that if you can get preware to work after installing it
    They should all work except for the multi-mod. Though I could be wrong.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Enable landscape in email is not working for me - error when trying to install.

Also, I can't find Virtual Keyboard anywhere. I used EPR prior to updating to WebOS 1.3.5 to remove it...now it doesn't show up to re-install. I check List of Everything in Preware, type in virtual and nothing.
    try webos qi for keyboard ..... edit all i could find was an obsolete version of keyboard
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 12/28/2009 at 09:45 PM.
    ĦṔ-ḶĝĜṫ-ŦḯĜη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    email landscape, sms per contact!

edit: these are not working for me (sorry for the wrong post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Enable landscape in email is not working for me.

Also, I can't find Virtual Keyboard anywhere. I used EPR prior to updating to WebOS 1.3.5 to remove it...now it doesn't show up to re-install. I check List of Everything in Preware, type in virtual and nothing.
    Egaudet has mentioned that he never got the early release 1.3.5, so he never got the chance to port it over. I am sure it is on his to-do list.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  7.    #7  
    sweeeeeeet
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    email landscape
    Is that working or not working? I guess I screwed up...the title of the thread is Working Patches...and I posted Not working packages. Sorry!
    All the APP launcher #x# patches work. Im guessing (since im running the 4x4 patch as we speak.)
    Working patches for me: add date-MM/DD; bypasspinlock; command line; delete from notification; keytoss keyword search; match state to area code; multi mod; swap reply2all for move; swipe to delete videos; unthrottle download manager; uscl memo patch; wrap pages; gnu patch

patches that did not work for me: email landscape; virtual keyboard

missing patch in preware: lower swap threshold
    all my patches reloaded fine except the two posted by Abyssul.
    sms tone per contact not working...can someone ping the developer
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Working:

4x4v3
    Add Date mm/dd
    Add one minute interval
    Add Space between Snooze and Dismiss
    Alarm Daily Options
    A/V attachments
    Battery Percent as Icon White
    Brightness in Device Menu
    Call Duration in Call Log
    Call History During Call
    Command Line
    Enable Dialpad Vibration
    Enable Landscape Messaging
    Enable Landscape PDF Viewer
    Enable LED notifications
    Enter for new line
    Full IM status
    GestureClick context menu
    hide app vendors
    Hide media sync
    Hide Musicplayer
    Hide NFL
    Improved Filename Format
    Match State to Area Code
    More Reminder Alarm Times
    Multi Mod
    Repeat Reminder Notifys
    Simple Shutter Sound Off
    Slider blocks orientation change
    Snooze duration selection
    Timestamps - clean
    Unthrottle download manager

Won't install:

SMS per contact
    E-mail landscape

Installed but not working:

"My avatar" installed, but doesn't work (even rebooted after adding my-avatar.png)

I haven't tested some of the "working" patches I listed - just installed them. I'll confirm if anyone needs. Also, SimpleBlack (I and II) themes not working for me. Haven't tried any others yet, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    sms tone per contact not working...can someone ping the developer
    +1
    SR 600Mhz is freezing the phone. anyone can confirm?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    CallBlockTest works, so I'm assuming CallBlock works as well. Thankfully—I don't know what I would've done without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Egaudet has mentioned that he never got the early release 1.3.5, so he never got the chance to port it over. I am sure it is on his to-do list.
    Strange, I could've sworn he had a copy. I know that several WebOS-Internals members did have early copies along with myself.

To that end, I've helped with the effort of porting patches to 1.3.5.

Current full list of 1.3.5 patches can be found at Index of /feeds/webos-patches/1.3.5

While those are based off the beta us devs got, the majority, if not all, will work with the public 1.3.5 release
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    my iphone spoof works, as well as the battery icon w/percent, preware, all of my normal apps, the date in top bar, gnu patch, capture with volume keys for camera, I cannot find the virtual keyboard, hope the devel gets that updated soon. I have had to update some passwords etc. in apps, but other than that, looks good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    SR 600Mhz is freezing the phone. anyone can confirm?
    My pre's home screen froze after reinstalling the SR 500 patch after the 1.3.5 update. I pulled the battery and thought it was fixed and then it froze on me again. Had to pull the battery 3 times to get it to reboot, once rebooted, I then went in and opened preware and removed the patch. I had been running this patch with 1.3.1 since Nov. 27th and never had one problem, worked great, really helped my battery life. I guess 1.3.5 and SR patches do not mix. Going to wait a few days and try reinstalling it again.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    my iphone spoof works, as well as the battery icon w/percent, preware, all of my normal apps, the date in top bar, gnu patch, capture with volume keys for camera, I cannot find the virtual keyboard, hope the devel gets that updated soon. I have had to update some passwords etc. in apps, but other than that, looks good to me.
    I am having the issue of some patches showing installed but not. Even after epr. One being 4x4 v3, othe the more sync time. And I can't install cause it already thinks they are there
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast