1.    #1  
    I reinstalled package manager and preware through webosqi and I download a theme and it shows as downloaded but no theme??? Anyone else??
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I have had the same experience, re-installed preware but themes do not appear to work.
    go to @webosinternals on twitter for updates on how to fix Preware for 1.3.5.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    go to @webosinternals on twitter for updates on how to fix Preware for 1.3.5.

Preware works fine, already fixed it. But installing a theme does not change the theme on the phone.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzi View Post
    Preware works fine, already fixed it. But installing a theme does not change the theme on the phone.
    Correct, this is what Im talking about.
    I'm having this problem too
    same here with the bubbles themes
    I had problems installing a theme... then uninstalled and tried another. worked fine.

odd.
    Live free or DIE!
  9. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Correct, this is what Im talking about.
    Can you quote what you read about the theme issue by posting here? I can't seem to find any info on the twitter feed (via Google - I don't use twitter).....Thanks!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Type Error: Cannot read property length of undefinded

This is what I get. I'll check here in morning to see if it's been fixed...
  11. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 88jr View Post
    Type Error: Cannot read property length of undefinded

This is what I get. I'll check here in morning to see if it's been fixed...
    You need to reinstall the Package Manager Service via WebOS QuickInstall at this point in order to get Preware to work. This is a known issue that the developers of Preware are working on since the update was released.
    i attempted installing a theme and kept getting error when trying to load onto pre. message kept saying connection failed and would not let me stop attempting to load theme. So I killed the program and disconnected the pre and restarted my phone. Now the theme shows partially loaded on my phone but when I went back to wosqi it shows as if no theme is loaded and therefore will not let me revert to stock theme that came with my phone. Not sure how to correct this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Prethemer is giving the all clear save a few path issues.

1.3.5 Upgrade - PreThemer Community

Note Prethemer getting the update as a dev would. AWESOME SIGN PALM!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Fixed it on mine,the Diffstat and Gnu Patch packages were not installed after reinstalling preware.

Once I installed those packages the themes install worked. Could be coincidence, but thought I would share.