Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    hey, just stating an opinion of mine...I recently updated my OS and ever since, it seems as if my browser is faster than it once was. Also, it seems when scrolling up and down web pages, that there is less pixelation (if that's the correct term for the small black and white boxes). Has anyone noticed this after their update as well as any other finds?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Was wondering the same - browsing seems much snappier.
    it runs much much more solid for me this is great.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Not only is it snappier, but it's easier to check checkboxes and press buttons.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    thumbs up to palm!!
    holy crap the web is awesome now. It runs great and smooth and strong man compare to the last update it's like a whole new experience

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Anybody else notice the web browser in landscape is square now? No more rounded edges.
    web browsing is definitely faster and smoother. Its also much easier to click on a link as opposed to the double clicking on 1.3.1. Hopefully they resolved the "too many cards" issue. So far so good.
    I just noticed the increased speed of the browser and much less checkerboarding. Quite impressive. I was pleasantly surprised!
    Does seem faster but some weird stuff going on with autozoom (double tap in browser... )
    i'm looking forward to seeing how fast this is! i was going to wait on the update for a while and give the devs some time to update all my favorite patches, but this thread got me excited. not that i thought the browser was horrible (esp after SR600 patch), but hey, we all like a little extra snappiness!
    okay, wow! that is faster. on the precentral front page, after loading, i can hardly flick fast enough to make it checkerboard. and when i do, it catches up so fast i would miss the checkerboard if i blinked! kudos to Palm.

i'm gonna go and see what people have found to ***** about now...
    Palm is making great progress with WebOS. ive noticed the web browser is much faster too,

makes you wonder what the future WebOS is like. ^^!
    animated gifs... FINALLY!!!
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    animated gifs... Finally!!!
    yesss thank you palm
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    The browser certainly renders the new information quicker, instead of having the grey and white squares. It's not mind blowing, but it's definitely noticeable.
    speed is one thing but that page refresh each time when it comes in foreground after I switched browser card is gone. Gone is dark greyish browser card which delay reading while it finish refresh. I am so happy. Again it may be placebo effect but I am so excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    speed is one thing but that page refresh each time when it comes in foreground after I switched browser card is gone. Gone is dark greyish browser card which delay reading while it finish refresh. I am so happy. Again it may be placebo effect but I am so excited.
    If that's true, I will be very very happy!!!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    The browser seems snappier to me too and I'm also not seeing the issue with it failing to follow a link when tapped. Wish they'd make animated gifs a preference choice. Damn annoying...
    Definitely snappier, definitely easier to tap links. Animated GIF is nice for the little loading graphic on Facebook But otherwise I couldn't care less about that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast