Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvsds View Post
    hey, just stating an opinion of mine...I recently updated my OS and ever since, it seems as if my browser is faster than it once was. Also, it seems when scrolling up and down web pages, that there is less pixelation (if that's the correct term for the small black and white boxes). Has anyone noticed this after their update as well as any other finds?
    Totally faster --- those grey & white boxes used to stay up FOREVER but they quickly disappear following this update.
    Did they make it recognize page anchors finally?
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    This is why it's called WebOS.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    Unfortunately, no HTML anchoring implemented yet.
    I can see why that'd take more than 6 months to implement :/
    sweet, im updating my phone right now, i really use the internet on my pre a lot, so this update is huge for me!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    What is that exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    animated gifs... FINALLY!!!
    REALLY? Y'all can do the GPU happy-dance... I'm gonna do me the old-school animated gif dance right now!!!

Thanks PALM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoolie View Post
    The browser seems snappier to me too and I'm also not seeing the issue with it failing to follow a link when tapped. Wish they'd make animated gifs a preference choice. Damn annoying...
    DON'T COMPLAIN about the browser rendering a web page the way it was designed to be viewed!

Seriously, I know what you're saying... they can totally be overused and annoying as hell, with wiggling emoticons sprinkled everywhere... but some of us rely on them. Blame the web page dev for using them if ya want, but not the Pre for showing what's there!

BTW if anyone else cares... if animated GIF's work then all the National Weather Service radar loops work in Standard View now. I know I'm in the tiny minority here, but I rely on that stuff daily and this is HUGE for me. Kudos to Palm for responding to the small requests as well as the big ones!
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Wow, finally! The browser is definitely much faster! And this isn't just a placebo effect...pages that would usually give me trouble are now running great. Even scrolling up and down Engadget is now incredibly smooth with much less checkerboard loading. This is the update that I wanted to see most, so I'm glad it's been added. It also looks like they added a new scroll animation as well. Good stuff, Palm. Keep it coming!
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    Anybody else notice the web browser in landscape is square now? No more rounded edges.
    Photos is square too. thank you Palm.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    are you guys using the untrottle patch? and did you notice any different in 1.3.5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12