Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    when i tap on an address in contacts google maps launches..l was under the impression that sprint navigation would launch after 1.3.5. am i incorrect or do i need to set something to make sprint navigation the default app? thanks!!
    I would say try to set the default to sprint. Launcher--Pref Menu--Default Apps

I don't have it installed yet, so I cannot say for sure.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    that worked!! thanks I appreciate the quick response
    No prob.

I like that we can do that now. I reaaalllly do.
    I made the change but it just brings up Sprint Nav screen and hangs. Try to reset Pre but still doesn't work.
    Getting same hang on both my pres
    Yeah, I can't get it to work either. I'm disappointed, overall: I thought we'd get to use Sprint Nav for addresses in the calendar, so my secretary can just put the address in and I'd automagically know where to go.

The ability to open Sprint Nav from contacts doesn't really add functionality, because you can open Nav and search contacts from there.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    You can also press Orange + Address and bring up an option for Google Maps or Sprint Nav (or to just Copy the address)
    Hangs for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    You can also press Orange + Address and bring up an option for Google Maps or Sprint Nav (or to just Copy the address)
    it wasn't working for me but now it is loll