1.    #1  
    I can't link to the exact article because "ooh you don't have 10 posts you must not have anything worthwhile to say," but look up the old post about Need for Speed running on the Pre. Check out the images posted of their App catalog, particularly the criticisms (large image, can't see divider lines).

Look familiar, anyone? Yes, the new app catalog looks exactly like that.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Yeah I just noticed that. I think this upcoming CES will be great for Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by takakoshimizu View Post
    I can't link to the exact article because "ooh you don't have 10 posts you must not have anything worthwhile to say," ...

No! It's "ooh you don't have 10 posts you could be a spammer, so we'll see if you're persistent enough to make 10 posts, " Seems to be working reasonable well from my observations.
    Wow, that is actually right. Good observation takakoshimizu. Very interesting.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    from the initial looks at .5, that guy's post looks more and more true
    looks similar to me, nice find there kiddo
    hahaha well im glad we can finally see the light.lol
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    WOW good catch. The appstore looks the same now. Guess its gpu for CES. Could be big things for the pre. Im thinking we are getting everything we want.
    holy crap that's a nice catch lol, gpu plz!
    bravo! .... I'm gity with anticipation! Lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Now you watch the video, and it even makes sense. You see the guy tilting the Pre to drive. At the beginning the car is stuck to the right wall because he has it tilted right, and then he starts driving.
    Wow, excellent catch and I would have never thought to check back at those videos and photos.

I'm also very excited with what is coming and possible with these updates and future changes.

Palm keep up the great work and thanks for the after Christmas Surprise!!!
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    No! It's "ooh you don't have 10 posts you could be a spammer, so we'll see if you're persistent enough to make 10 posts, " Seems to be working reasonable well from my observations.
    I disagree. I usually find everything out here, but the one time I really have something to say I have to find another way to say it. Rather disconcerting. But it's made the front page, under someone else's tip-off, who was a bit quicker. As long as it's out there, that's the important part.
    Last edited by takakoshimizu; 12/29/2009 at 05:12 AM.