Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    After upgrading to 1.3.5:

1) Can't install themes anymore - theme installs with no errors, but nothing
    is changed after reboot.

2) Can't install "SMS tones per contact" patch - fails at install

3) Can't install "Landscape email" patch - fails at install

4) All email accounts were hosed, account information was scrambled - had to delete and re-add all of them.

WEBOS Doctor hasn't been released for the new version yet, so I'm stuck with this until then... wonderful. Definitely the worst upgrade process I've had so far...
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkvdave View Post
    After upgrading to 1.3.5:

1) Can't install themes anymore - theme installs with no errors, but nothing
    is changed after reboot.

2) Can't install "SMS tones per contact" patch - fails at install

3) Can't install "Landscape email" patch - fails at install

4) All email accounts were hosed, account information was scrambled - had to delete and re-add all of them.

WEBOS Doctor hasn't been released for the new version yet, so I'm stuck with this until then... wonderful. Definitely the worst upgrade process I've had so far...
    So wait, you're upset that unofficial and unsupported changes to critical operating system files that are dependent upon a particular version of said operating system files don't work when those operating system files change to a different version?

Rightfully so! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE PALM!! OMG I'm going to get a Hero and an iPhone just to **** off Palm.
    Now now, to me it seemed a quite civil report of problems, and then a pang of regret. Thanks Dkvdave, I'll wait on reinstalling patches, I use one of them
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Hold on people...those patches are made by private individuals... Dont blame it on palm!!!! If it break ur pre, thats ur fault, "lack of knowledge" that is.... Wait for them to update those patches b4 u guys install it... Ok????
    I just installed the 1.3.5 update and when I open Launcher, I cannot go to the right to get to the Sprint stuff or system utils. I have rebooted the pre twice since I installed the update. Anyone else has this issue?
    We have the same problems after EVERY update. Patches suffer growing pains with every release.

Things will stabilize in a week or two. Just be thankful that WebOS QI is still working!