Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I didn't seem to have any problem downloading any apps from the app store after the update. I downloaded two games and everything went smoothly. I didn't have any extra apps on the phone prior, so I'm not sure why I didn't have a problem.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I also am having this issue - I tried the manual restart with the power button and everything but still getting the same errors.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    who ever is having problems can you verify if you ever had Preware installed (even if you think you removed the patches before the update)
    I had this problem a little while ago. I did a partial reset which was a pain but now I can download new apps without any problem.
    I did have preware installed and i am having the app store problem. My wife never installed preware and her app store downloads are working just fine.
    Partial reset did not fix the problem for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    who ever is having problems can you verify if you ever had Preware installed (even if you think you removed the patches before the update)
    Yes, Preware was installed. Since removed and rebooted with no luck. I should go downstairs & check my wife's pre. Think I installed preware, but have't used it yet (just set her phone up yesterday).
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Neither freeing up space via itune re-sync nor the hard restart worked for me.

I DID have Preware installed and am definitely having this problem.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I have Preware installed and don't have the problem.
    Preware installed, patches unisntalled before update, and app catalog broken.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Anyone doctor their pre to 1.3.1 then upgrade to 1.3.5 yet? will that fix it ?
    Anyone doctor their pre yet? will that fix it ?
    I'm attempting this as I type.
  13.    #33  
    Went the full erase route for now....I can pretend like it is 6/6 again I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Went the full erase route for now....I can pretend like it is 6/6 again I guess.
    How do you do that? Is that what doctoring it does?
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlhyde View Post
    How do you do that? Is that what doctoring it does?
    Under device info and reset options. Make sure you back up and pictures and music you have. Pretty sure you will lose your text convos and phone history. Once it is back up you will have to sign in to your profile as if it were a new phone....no idea if this will fix the issue or not but I am to eager to wait for some strange reason. Let you know how it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Under device info and reset options. Make sure you back up and pictures and music you have. Pretty sure you will lose your text convos and phone history. Once it is back up you will have to sign in to your profile as if it were a new phone....no idea if this will fix the issue or not but I am to eager to wait for some strange reason. Let you know how it turns out.
    Okay, yeah, then that's what I'm doing right now, and it sounds like I'm doing it right, so that's good. I suppose we'll both be reporting back when we figure out if this fixes it.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlhyde View Post
    I'm attempting this as I type.
    awesome let us know if that works, thanks
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I had also removed all my applications including preware using WebOS Quick Install & my laptop/USB cable. Maybe that was my fix (everything working perfect now). I think something has to happen during a reboot for the issue to be fixed (Somethinng to do with new app storage on USB drive??). Mine finally updated for about 2 minutes with the progress bar ring working. When I did the app store restart, it only took about 5 seconds to attempt the update and this never fixed it.
  19.    #39  
    awesome let us know if that works, thanks
    Appears to work, can download apps now. Not cool that I have to start over from scratch though....Oh well, better than not working at all I guess!
    I did a "Full Erase" from the device menu, no good. Still can't install apps from the catalog.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast