Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Preware doesn't launch after 1.3.5 update. I get the following after launching:

OnFeeds Error
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined.

Everything is grayed out.
    Same problem.
    Widespread problem.
    Same thing here.

Been 2 minutes now. I miss my patches.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I can't launch Preware BEFORE the update. It's getting stuck.
    It launched just fine before the update (for me at least) I used it to run EPR.
    Already missing my SR 500 patch, my battery usage has gone from 4% per hour up to 8%.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Apparently I'm an *****. Where is the EPR via the PreWare link on the phone? I had to use the WebOS Quick Install to find the EPR. I'm DL-ing the patch now so I don't know if it does / doesn't work post the patch but even now I'm missing all my patches! lol
    Don't the fine folks at Preware have to tweak the patches after an update? Give them some time if so...
    yeah webos internalz will have this fixed in a few hours
    I uninstalled PreWare and reinstalled using WebOSQuickInstall. Seems to be working like a charm now. Actually the more I think about it, it's probably because the package manager was unistalled when I removed all patched. Happy Testing!
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I found the answer to the "Where do you find the EPR at" on a different thread...

Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Remove All Patches and Themes At Once

Using WebOS Quick Install:

1. Remove themes. Click Tools → Themer → Revert to Default

2. Remove all patches. Click Tools → Tweaks → Run EPR → Luna Restart

Using Preware:

1. Remove themes. Tap Installed Packages → Theme → Tap your theme → Remove → OK → OK

2. Remove all patches. Tap List of Everything then type "emergency" and tap Emergency Patch Recovery → Install

3. Restart your phone. Press these buttons at the same time: Orange-Sym-R

Using webOS Repair Utility:

1. Click Options → Compatibility Override On

2. Click Scan/Repair
    Quote Originally Posted by designlevel2 View Post
    I uninstalled PreWare and reinstalled using WebOSQuickInstall. Seems to be working like a charm now. Actually the more I think about it, it's probably because the package manager was unistalled when I removed all patched. Happy Testing!
    Hmmm. Still not working for me. How did you uninstall Preware in WebOSQuickInstall?
  14.    #14  
    Ok...here's the fix. Use WebOS QI to uninstall Preware & package manager. Restart Luna. Re-install package manager & Preware via WebOS QI and restart Luna.

Preware is now back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Ok...here's the fix. Use WebOS QI to uninstall Preware & package manager. Restart Luna. Re-install package manager & Preware via WebOS QI and restart Luna.

Worked for me, THANKS!

Do you need to go into developer mode to connect and do this?
    my camera icon is gone I can't see it I only see the name and I can't move it around :/ some one help me has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for the details. Worked for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    my camera icon is gone I can't see it I only see the name and I can't move it around :/ some one help me has this happened to anyone else?
    What does this have to do with Preware?
    You can also update preware ota by using MVApp and running the command "mvapp upw" to force the update/reinstall of preware and the package service.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast