Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stop crying, in Mexico we're stuck with 1.2.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Just noticed that the app catalog gone from 75 apps to just one, the Classics app that I couldnt even see before. Hope this not just a glitch and instead is a indication of that 1.3.5 is close.
    got the same problem as you Andreas. yea, this is one glitch i can live without seeing how i haven't really downloaded any useful free apps in a while. hope hope hope!
    So, now that some people already installed Sprint's 1.3.5 on GSM models... any updates on data? Have to say Sprint 1.2.1 works pretty well but I would also like to be able to update and still have data..
    My Palm History (in order): IIIe SE, m130, Tungsten|T, m505, Tungsten|T3, Zire 71, m505 (owned two different ones), Zire 72, Tungsten|C, T|X, Treo 650.
    After that I got a Apple iPhone 3G, Palm Pre (GSM), Google Nexus One.
    Quote Originally Posted by xioq View Post
    So, now that some people already installed Sprint's 1.3.5 on GSM models... any updates on data? Have to say Sprint 1.2.1 works pretty well but I would also like to be able to update and still have data..
    Using 3G with 1.3.5 here without any problems. Its not about using the whole Sprint 1.3.5, just using the WebOS part from it.
    My GSM Pre has been on 1.3.5 since release and no problems, a very worthwhile update, everything is quicker across all boards.

Having said that i cant comment on data as i'm using an O2 Contract sim but all is working fine.

Classic Trial is also now available in App Catalog on 1.3.5.
    Posting this on my 1.3.5 GSM pre via 3G Data and all's working perfectly! =)
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Well, tried it with good luck not on my side. Have a working WebOS 1.3.5 version on my phone, however no 2G or 3G internets. Manual APN fails and CarrierSettings database modification failed as well. Oh woe is me.
    My Palm History (in order): IIIe SE, m130, Tungsten|T, m505, Tungsten|T3, Zire 71, m505 (owned two different ones), Zire 72, Tungsten|C, T|X, Treo 650.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    These problems are fixed. Apn can easily work.

Read http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...1-1-3-5-a.html

Regards.
    I am aware I posted that
    But it's good to link here as well I suppose!
    According to german tech magazine heise.de, 1.3.5 for GSM Pres will still take "still some time".

That doesn't sound like 1-2 weeks...does it?

heise online - Palms App Catalog kommt im März nach Europa
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Running sprint 1.3.5 on my O2 UK Pre phone... no problems so far, everything working as it should (calls / email / 3g etc..) and my battery life has seen an increased life.. Its on 91% at the moment.. and it's been off charge for 5 hours :-) how good is that !

Wifi / push email turned on, bluetooth off

The only difference I can find is that there isnt an app to remove the sprint / sprint Navi icons from the launcher

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL View Post
    Running sprint 1.3.5 on my O2 UK Pre phone... no problems so far, everything working as it should (calls / email / 3g etc..) and my battery life has seen an increased life.. Its on 91% at the moment.. and it's been off charge for 5 hours :-) how good is that !

Wifi / push email turned on, bluetooth off

The only difference I can find is that there isnt an app to remove the sprint / sprint Navi icons from the launcher

Steve
    If you know your terminal, you can even do tht! I also think there are a few patches for that in Preware, but I did it manually using this guide;
    Patch Launcher Hide-Delete The NASCAR App - WebOS Internals

But I'm using an German Pre on 1.3.5 as well, works perfectly since I fixed my 3G connection (which was also broke in 1.3.1 but not before that). Only downside I can name is the Amazon MP3 store which doesn't work in my country, removed the App but the Music Player still has a link to it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123