1.    #1  
    Hi
    Last edited by dguidry12; 12/28/2009 at 06:50 PM.
    Same story, different day. This needs to be moved to cross platform section.

Why in the world do we want or need to know about other phones. When I want to know about a different phone I go to the forums for those phones or reviews etc.

I could give you just as many reasons why the Pre is better than the Moment, but that's because the Pre meets my needs. If it doesn't meet your needs then by all means go get the phone that works for you.
  3.    #3  
    I appreciate the feedback its good that it works for you... When you are a die hard fan of a product and the product that you've been waiting for turns out to be sub par then many like me will speak out at it.
    Yeah this definetly needs to go in cross-platform forum. Posting this on the main Pre sub-forum will win you no sympathy, actually quite the opposite. Oh and yes the Pre also meets my needs.
    I tried the Hero and the Moment and now I'm back with the Pre. I missed a kb with the Hero and the Moment is to bulky for "me" plus I didn't care for the weird design. IMO
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    /Facepalm
    Good for you that you found a phone that works for you. Pre to me is one of the best phones in the market. Sounds like you were not ready for a 1st generation device. Good luck with your new phone!
  8.    #8  
    I did not get a new phone..My friend has gotten the phone because it kept freezing after a while of use. I still have my palm Pre and I am waiting on a them to update the phone so that I can get basic Smartphone use. I would love to play John Madden football on my Pre and Doom. Can I do this now NO and it is sad.
    I am happy to "so" I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by dguidry12 View Post
    I would love to play John Madden football on my Pre and Doom.
    Don't get a phone get a PS3 or Xbox....
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I am happy to "so" I don't care.
    +1
    I did not get a new phone..My friend has gotten the phone because it kept freezing after a while of use. I still have my palm Pre and I am waiting on a them to update the phone so that I can get basic Smartphone use. I would love to play John Madden football on my Pre and Doom. Can I do this now NO and it is sad.
    Have no clue why you would get the Pre in the first place if you expected such things when iphone is clearly the best media smartphone. IE: Music and Games. I knew coming into the Pre not to expect such things. I have a PSP, ps3 and 360 when I want to game so I could care less about games personally. This is why the Pre works just fine for me.
    Seriously?

<<edited by berd>>

This is a BUSINESS/PROFESSIONAL phone. It wasn't made for a bunch of kiddies to play games on.

If you wanna play Madden, get a real system such as the 360 with the HDMI cable. Who the hell plays Madden on a 4" screen anyway?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 12/28/2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    <<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.