Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMac323 View Post
    Interesting thoughts, if you have moderate to large hands the pre will be a work in progress. The Pre Os is nothing short of awesome compared to the Icry or the Droids. The battery life for me was pretty good about 18hrs before i would start conserving. You will take issue with the build quality of the phone. And that will probably be the factor which drives you away. If you have the patience to baby the phone, it will be no probs. If not you will be on your 5th or 6th phone within a year.
    My hands aren't horribly big as I'm a pretty average height guy (5'7") and I don't really abuse my phones nor do I baby them, but I take care of them and make sure they're not thrown all over the place lol. This sounds good, I'm really interested in getting one now, just wish I didn't have to wait until CES lol.

Thanks for all the info everyone, you guys have been very helpful (and very quick to respond, I guess this community is WAY larger than I thought)
    Quote Originally Posted by caster View Post
    My hands aren't horribly big as I'm a pretty average height guy (5'7") and I don't really abuse my phones nor do I baby them, but I take care of them and make sure they're not thrown all over the place lol. This sounds good, I'm really interested in getting one now, just wish I didn't have to wait until CES lol.

Thanks for all the info everyone, you guys have been very helpful (and very quick to respond, I guess this community is WAY larger than I thought)

Good luck, the community is uber helpful. I have learned allot from the posters here. I wish it was better built phone everything else was a pleasure to use. CS,OS, coverage, etc.....
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    No. Battery life is not good. However, spare batteries are available and aren't too expensive. Personally my Pre lasts a day and sometimes until the following morning and whilst I wouldn't say I'm a light user, judging by other people's experiences I must be?

A standalone charger costs perhaps $5? So you could keep a spare, charged battery with you at all times.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12