1.    #1  
    That was one great thing about the 755p... I could easily add a task and set an alarm for the specific time I wanted to complete the task. Will we ever get this back?
    There is no spoon
    You can set a Due Date on Task, I know when I use Task using Exchange it has specific due dates based on Task.
  3.    #3  
    I see that. Unfortunately if I were to set a task with a due date of 1/5 the reminder would alert me at 12:00am on 1/05. I would like to able to create a task that says "call mom" and be able to have the alert go off at 4:05pm (exactly when I want to complete the task)
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    That was one great thing about the 755p... I could easily add a task and set an alarm for the specific time I wanted to complete the task. Will we ever get this back?
    I searched tasks in homebrew apps. Remember the Milk states it has notifications. I'm also looking at GeoStrings, because I like the developers Music Remix app.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    I miss this, too, but I do think we'll get it back eventually. I use the Clock app as a workaround. I create an alarm for a certain task and name it after the task. It isn't perfect, but it works.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I highly recommend Pocketmirror. Tasks like palm used to have and even better.