Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I got the virtual keyboard installed and working but when Im texting in SMS the keyboard covers the texting field so Im unable to text?
    Anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks for any help or info!
    Click the button that looks like a hand, then drag & drop the keyboard wherever you want it to go.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Good to know.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    thanks dallashigh!!!
    i just logged on to find out what that hand icon does, cause everytime i would touch it, would freeze me from typing. I see now..nice..... also i notice that i type better w/ it when in landscape mode for some reason, guess cause the keyboard is more stretched out. hey fpizzojr, download the landscape patches for pdf, text, and email. usually when in landscape mode and keyboard is activated it opens up above where you are typing anyway..
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Just out of curiosity, how are you liking the virtual keyboard? I only ask because I thought it was garbage, and didn't use it after the 1st 10 minutes after I installed it. I had an iPhone for 2 years though, and I guess I expected more. I'm guessing the people who continue to use it have no reference point for other finger-touch-screen-based keyboards though, so I'm curious.
    i personally cannot use the vkb in portrait but its ok in landscape
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i personally cannot use the vkb in portrait but its ok in landscape
    Didn't even realize the vkb WORKED in landscape!
    yep just takes a sec to stretch out
    I am surprised that a homebrew remedy must be used for a virtual keyboard. I am a novice and scared to death of screwing up my phone. I had hoped for a webos upgrade that would include the virtual keyboard. I was told one was coming from the sprint rep that sold me the phone. Guess he would be a good car salesman. (JK).