Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I now have friends list on the map and a menu called friends is this new ?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I don't have it. Screenshot??
    I noticed it as well the other day! actually a few days after the link was posted for WebOS' version of latitude and it started poppin up in regular maps... i've already loaded a few friends in it but it was lagging a bit for me
    i need one more post
    to share images
    can you check what version you have?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Did you happen to use the iphone user agent spoof for the web browser and went to latitude.google.com??
    Google Maps v6.7
    Google Latitude i typed that into a bookmark so i could click it as a link since i couldn't bookmark it... the browser will open a blank webpage and then open your google maps with latitude no iphone spoof... however now i just open maps and all my friends are there
    If you visit the link that PreCentral gave you for Latitude, it will activate Latitude in the Google Maps "app". There are bugs in it though, such as clear map will make latitude disappear and force the app back into the regular functioning. There are instances as well where the Latitude functions will just disappear.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    If you visit the link that PreCentral gave you for Latitude, it will activate Latitude in the Google Maps "app". There are bugs in it though, such as clear map will make latitude disappear and force the app back into the regular functioning. There are instances as well where the Latitude functions will just disappear.
    Have you noticed that it's becoming less and less glitchy? the first time I used it it barely worked and now it feels more solid
  13.    #13  
    I did originaly use that website link l2 weeks ago, however i did not have the friends tab on the maps though after i went to it or when i went back to the app it didnt work. i noticed that my friends were showing up yesterday with no friends tab, however today i have friends tab and i can add friends to the list? it works pretty good!!
    I have 6.7 but no friends button like the screenshot. Any pointers to get this working?
    try clicking the link i posted a few posts up on your pre and it will open google maps
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid2004 View Post
    try clicking the link i posted a few posts up on your pre and it will open google maps
    i can confirm this is working now in 6.7
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Signed into Latitude in the Web browser and then opened maps. Latitude is now working! Good find.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I just went to latitude.google.com with the browser on my Pre and got the message "Sorry, Google Latitude is not supported on your device." See attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I just went to latitude.google.com with the browser on my Pre and got the message "Sorry, Google Latitude is not supported on your device." See attachment.
    you have to use the link above where it says google latitude
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    And my Google Maps is version 1.0.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast