1.    #1  
    so a couple days ago my Pre was bugging out and the gesture area was lighting up on its own and bugging out as if it were doing a back gesture or if i just tapped it to light up.

and now a day or to after that its not ever lighting up or doing a back gesture or bring the wave up. so i cant go back in a app, bring up my virtual keyboard or even do the wave.

anyone else have to this problem or no how to fix it?????
    Bum screen protector or dirty/oily screen?
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  3.    #3  
    no screen protector. and screen it pretty clean usually and if it is oily and dirty it still usually works....
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Reboot, it happened to me. The issue could be with missing Sprint signal.
    Each time I noticed either low signal or no signal.
  5.    #5  
    reboot in wich way? soft reboot, a normal one, or like webos doctor it?
    Turn it off and on.
  7.    #7  
    yeah didnt work. i soft rebooted it, i turned it off then back on, and i even let it die last night to recharge it and when it came back on still the same thing...
  8.    #8  
    no one can help here???
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Shutdown completely.
    Take the battery out.
    Put back the battery.
    Try it again.
    Also make sure you have good Sprint Signal.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I had that problem with my first Pre. I'm on my 7th now, and I've only ever seen that issue happen to my first one one. Bottom line- get it replaced. Call up Palm directly, unless you have that (mostly worthless) Sprint "we'll repair your phone for a fee" add-on service they sell you.
  11.    #11  
    yeah restarting it like a said didnt do anything.
    and i dont have the replacement plan or w/e so i guess ill just bring it to the local sprint store to see what they say