Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Had my Pre since Jun 6th... just had a replacement ordered at the sprint store. The camera had a weird glitch where a thin black line would be almost in the center of every picture taken. Around the same time a crack appeared near the USB port cover which extended all the way till the edge of the screen. There have been other minor issues I've dealt with... getting stuck in headphone mode, OS freezing restarting itself, and a sloppy slider (fixed by tightening screw), power button damaged with a drop (had to place a small shim to keep it working)... but these last two issues I couldn't deal with.

They handled it very well, and I will have a new Pre in about a week. Hopefully my next one will last longer than 6 months.
    Which screw did you tighten to fix the slider?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    There are four screws on the back.. you must first remove the battery cover, they are in each corner, you will need a T6 torx bit to tighten them. You can tell the four because the one in the top right is covered by a small PALM sticker, it may void your warranty if it is damaged, but my Pre is being replaced cause they never looked.

Don't over tighten them because they are small and you can damage them. Good luck.