1.    #1  
    Hey need help just want to know if i can download a program from laptop to palmpre n how to. I will paid for help..thx email me n iwill give contact info thx...
    Two totally different operating systems, if you are referring to a program you are using on your laptop to now use on your Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Two totally different operating systems, if you are referring to a program you are using on your laptop to now use on your Palm Pre.
    Agree.

If you are just trying to put an application that is on your computer onto the flash drive on the pre it is entirely possible but like mamouton said you aren't going to be able to run it.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  4.    #4  
    well guys the truth is my business parter is robbing the company n the software is a cellphone spy so i can listen to what he is doin.its call cellspypro, can it work the place i purchase it from said download to laptop frist them to my cell phone n it should work. please advice thx..
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Your posts are kind of hard to follow.

Why not contact the vendor of this "software".

Also, this seems highly illegal. Why not just report your business partner to the proper authorities?
    Sorry OP, but I just did some research on CellSpyPro... It looks like it only works on some phones but is extremely hard to set up. Overall, everyone is calling it a hoax or a scam. It's not guaranteed to work, and there are no refunds. Did you really pay $100 for this? Did you research it at all beforehand?
    FYI recording a conversation without the knowledge and consent of at least one of the parties (all parties in many states) is illegal.

Anyways, I can guarantee that no application is capable of recording phone conversations on the Pre. Trust me, if there was a way of doing this, it would be huge news.

The only suggestion I can give you is to find another avenue (hopefully a legal one) and try to get a refund on the software.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    only suggestion I can give you is to find another avenue (hopefully a legal one) and try to get a refund on the software.
    No refunds lol... The site for Cellspypro is pretty funny lol. Reminds me of the average 1995 Geocities-hosted website haha... Also, a quote from the site: "The product, service or membership referenced herein is sold with a no refund policy allowed. All sales are final!"

Sorry OP, but hopefully you have learned to research things before you buy them. A $100 loss isn't too bad I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No refunds lol... The site for Cellspypro is pretty funny lol. Reminds me of the average 1995 Geocities-hosted website haha... Also, a quote from the site: "The product, service or membership referenced herein is sold with a no refund policy allowed. All sales are final!"

Sorry OP, but hopefully you have learned to research things before you buy them. A $100 loss isn't too bad I guess...
    He's right, and I would monitor your computer as well... "There is no guarantee that this product will do what it claims to do; there is no guarantee that it will not harm yours or someone else's computer; there is no warranty that it has commercial viability."