1.    #1  
    Ive noticed a significant battery drain issue over the past week or so and through some research on this site I'm hoping a network/PRL update might help. The problem is I cant do either... I get a message that the network settings/PRL could not be updated. Try again Later. I've been "trying again later" for over a week now!
    I know I've been able to update both settings in the past without any problems. Is it worth callig Sprint? Will this even make a difference?
    Have you made sure you are in EVDO when attempting the updates? They will not update over wifi. Beyond this I know no more than you do, so if this isn't the issue I would suggest calling Sprint Tech support (from a different phone). They have always been helpful to me, although other people haven't had the same experience.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I have had to do a hard reset because of this, also as blaize said make sure your in a good coverage area. If that does not take of it you might want to give sprint a call. One other thing, I know my battery drops like a rock when I have mine set to automatic roaming as compared to sprint only.

Blaize is the your kitty??
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Yep, she is...Sasha. Beautiful, no? A total snugglebug, but she sheds like crazy...got all the good Ragdoll characteristics except that fullbred Rags don't shed...sigh. You got a cat/cats?

Back to topic: jcalhouston have you had any luck?

nice yeah, a short haired kitty. I never have been a dog person, I don't hate them I just don't prefer them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Except for a couple of dogs I grew up with (they were my parent's dogs...I had a cat) that I loved, I, too, have always been cat people (also don't hate dogs...just prefer cats).

On topic: jcalhouston, still waiting to find out if your problem is fixed and/or what steps you have taken....