1.    #1  
    Just wondering coz, at 3.5 MB, it's kinda big and I have a lot of apps already. The price is ok... a buck.

Does it have smooth animation? How fun is it to tap the screen to annoy the fish?
    I was wondering the same, It would of been cool to have that as a screen saver but I would imagine how fast the battery would drain.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    I downloaded it today. It is cool I guess. Might work best at night on the touchstone. It is very responsive and the fish do flip as you flip the screen and jump when you tap it.
    i bought it, you don't see any lag unless you look at the bubbles, i found my new touchstone screen saver
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    does this work with the touchstone
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Wish we had an app like Koi Pond in the App Store- I'd prefer it over this one
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jason2851 View Post
    Wish we had an app like Koi Pond in the App Store- I'd prefer it over this one
    What's it do?
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    lol
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    similar to a fish-tank app, but I think, personally, it's much better.
    Koi Pond for the iPhone/iPod Touch  | ArsGeek
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    more interactive, sounds and not just a click when you tap on the fish tank. This app has promise, just needs to continue development and bring us some updates.

My original Koi pond thread when the PRE first came out: http://m.forums.precentral.net/showt...07#post2107507
    I feel like I wasted a dollar. No customization. No sound. Just fish in a tank... Wow, they swim away when you tap on them. So lame.
    Haha, I like it! It's neat and pretty. I hope the dev will release updates that add more kinds and colors of fish!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    When it gets saltwater fish, and corals I'll buy it. I'm a huge reef geek, have my big ol saltwater fish tank in my room.