Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by jason2851 View Post
    I like the HTC HD2 weather app! The animated weather is very eye-pleasing; sadly I don't think our Pres would be able to hand that...
    It certainly is nice...I just checked out pics/vids of it.
  2. #42  
    No, not really.
    Pretty much all I do on my phone is text and take pictures, and both I can access right from the bottom.

    For everything else I need, it's just a tap away. It's really not that inconvenient for me lol.
    I like having a clean 'desktop'
  3. jt99's Avatar
    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    #43  
    I had this neat idea for a widget backdrop... Should I make a concept video?
  4. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #44  
    Would love to have one similar to the Treo so I could see the next event in calendar and have my most used numbers on speed dial buttons.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  5. #45  
    I also love the clean-ness of the pre. I close my apps when finished. I think they open fast enough or can find them fast enough to not have a homescreen
    SCK Manager
  6. PreMium's Avatar
    Posts
    236 Posts
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    #46  
    I would like to have the option of a customizable home screen....
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    I would like to have the option of a customizable home screen....
    The option is something I could get behind. If widgets were offered from the app catalog and weren't too resource intensive then I would like to try it out.
  8. #48  
    Even if you had an app that gave you a small preview of the weather and calender on the Home Page when you had the app open would be nice.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    I had this neat idea for a widget backdrop... Should I make a concept video?
    Yes
  10. #50  
    I'd like to see people make a video of the ways handle their pres or the tricks they use to make their pres better faster, and smarter. For example I've heard of a person who has all their frequently used websites on their launcher. Their also a post of how people organize their launcher. How people have saved battery life. I'd be looking for a collection of video's, because It'd be nice to be able to save it to your Youtube file.
  11. #51  
    This was my homescreen on my previous phone and I grew quite attached to it.

  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    This was my homescreen on my previous phone and I grew quite attached to it.

    Nice, Vader. What unit did you have? I noticed it wasnt running HTC's TouchFlo.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  13. #53  
    Not at all. Switcharoo and my collection of 1000+ wallpapers make me so happy. Plus, the pre is so easy to navigate, and with universal search, nothing is too far away.

    One thing I might like is the temperature somewhere. But I wouldn't sacrifice my wallpaper space for it. People keep kicking around the idea of putting it in the top bar, which would be cool if it happened.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Not at all. Switcharoo and my collection of 1000+ wallpapers make me so happy. Plus, the pre is so easy to navigate, and with universal search, nothing is too far away.

    One thing I might like is the temperature somewhere. But I wouldn't sacrifice my wallpaper space for it. People keep kicking around the idea of putting it in the top bar, which would be cool if it happened.
    I wouldnt mind that either, or in the notification area at the bottom. Either way would be nice. Oh! or as a pull down, with the rest of the stats. That would be good enough xD
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    Nice, Vader. What unit did you have? I noticed it wasnt running HTC's TouchFlo.
    That was my Mogul, or the brick as I came to call it.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    That was my Mogul, or the brick as I came to call it.
    Oh wow, that thing?! that thing was...bulky to say the least. Its interesting to see how far smartphones have come, and how much smaller they've gotten.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  17. rpr
    rpr is offline
    rpr's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    I wouldnt mind that either, or in the notification area at the bottom. Either way would be nice. Oh! or as a pull down, with the rest of the stats. That would be good enough xD
    Check out the new homebrew app WeatherNow: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/weathernow
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  18. #58  
    Thank you so much. Just what i wanted. I'll make sure to download it.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  19. #59  
    Yes. I love the widgets within Android, whether you use them or not the advantages outweighs the disadvantages.. there are some REALLY useful widgets, especially when you can spread them out amongst 7 different home screens.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Right, but then I'd have to schedule the homepage according to time, and for me that's a deal-breaker. If the wizards can figure out how to trend it according to the content in my calendar, I'll take a second look, but I suspect that'll take another jump in evolutionary smartness.
    Look at the App Locale for Android. It appears to be pretty powerful.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions