1.    #1  
    Any chance someone with a could purchase an App for me? We could use Paypal to transfer the money to you.

I had the Beta version of SplashID and would import from the purchased copy on my notebook to my Pre. I had to Doctor my Pre and lost the application and have no backup.

As we Canucks do not have access to the paid apps, I can't get it again.

Is this a possibility?

Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by msilverton; 12/25/2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    would it be possible to have a friend or someone you know sign in on your palm account on their pre
    buy the app then sign back out making the app available for your profile?
    thats my idea
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
  3.    #3  
    I'd prefer to reimburse someone with Paypal, have them download it and email it to me. I am hoping that someone interested in furthering International relationships would help out. :-)

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    would it be possible to have a friend or someone you know sign in on your palm account on their pre
    buy the app then sign back out making the app available for your profile?
    thats my idea
    That wouldn't work since the profile is tied to the country it was created in.

As for your suggestion, msilverton, while your motives are on the up-and-up, it would fall foul of the law. However, I do hope someone contacts you privately to set this up for you. I'd do it myself, but I refuse to use PayPal. (same reason I don't have a developer account with Palm)
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    What about contacting Data Viz or Palm? They allowed the rest of us to use apps until the catalog was available. Perhaps they can establish trial versions for countries w/o the paid catalog.
    I want to try Tilt GT. I wish someone would donate the funds so I can try it out in the Catalog.