• email help

0 0%
  • call with help

0 0%
  • precentral help

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR HELP INSTALLIN MY TETHER ON MY PALM PRE BUT I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA ON MY COMPUTER AND I CAN't FIGUER IT OUT CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP OR MAKE IT A PATCH I CAN JUST INSTALL OR A PATCH TO ROOT INTO MY PALM PRE I CAN't IT WOULD BE A GREAT christmas gift or email me yolandamilon at yahoo or call 5012562451
    Quote Originally Posted by pookeywookie View Post
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR HELP INSTALLIN MY TETHER ON MY PALM PRE BUT I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA ON MY COMPUTER AND I CAN't FIGUER IT OUT CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP OR MAKE IT A PATCH I CAN JUST INSTALL OR A PATCH TO ROOT INTO MY PALM PRE I CAN't IT WOULD BE A GREAT christmas gift or email me yolandamilon at yahoo or call 5012562451
    can you get mythether on your pre?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    I can't even follow the directions to root into my palm pre I don't know what I'm doing wrong
    If you donate to the developer, you get an installer. One click and its on your phone...
    do you have the sdk and virtual box on your pc? Where are you having the problems?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Do you have root access?

Do you have novacom installed on your PC? If so, does it recognize the Pre?
    If you want free mytether the steps here should still apply to 1.3.5 no root required
    Free My Tether Back to Life in 1.3.1 | The Mx Web

otherwise go to mytether home page for donor version

My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!
    MatterOfFactJack
  8.    #8  
    I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OUT AND I FINIALLY GOT IT THANKS FOR EVERYONE COMING TOGETHER TO HELP ME WITH MY PALM PRE