1.    #1  
    I just synced my Pre with itunes (i never did update my itunes so that i could still sync it) and I tried to upload a movie I just go. Everything seemed to work fine, it transfered the file and now when i try to play the movie on my Pre, I get an error message that says 'There was an error playing the file'. Can some one please help me? I was really looking forwarf to this feature on my Pre. Thank You.
    +1
    Does the movie have some kind of DRM protection? If it does, you'll need to strip that off first...
  4.    #4  
    I don't know. I thought it would just sync. It was a digital download of a movie i got at christmas. How do i strip DRM? what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf359 View Post
    I don't know. I thought it would just sync. It was a digital download of a movie i got at christmas. How do i strip DRM? what is that?
    Digital Rights Management:

You'll need to find a program to remove. It most likely has DRM. Search google for a DRM stripper.

Also, the Pre is only compatible with mpeg4, h.263, and h.264 video formats also. So if you movie is something else, you'll need a converter also.