Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I cant seem to log in into my yahoo messenger and theres something wrong with my preware
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    I can seem to log in into my yahoo messenger and theres something wrong with my preware
    Well, the best thing I can think of to fix Preware would be to reinstall it.

    I'm not sure about the Yahoo issue tho... But I'm assuming you mean you can't log into it?
  3.    #3  
    i did reinstall before but it deleted all my contacts, it deleted everything off my phn
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    i did reinstall before but it deleted all my contacts, it deleted everything off my phn
    I meant to reinstall Preware..
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I meant to reinstall Preware..
    My guess is he accidentally ran webOS Doctor insteal of WOSQI. This is why it's very important to read instructions carefully!
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    My guess is he accidentally ran webOS Doctor insteal of WOSQI. This is why it's very important to read instructions carefully!
    Yea, true... Well hopefully WebOS Doctor fixed his Yahoo messenger lol. Then when he reinstalls Preware that should be working correctly too. Well as long as he remembers to install Package Manager Service first and reboot...

Posting Permissions