1.    #1  
    A week or so back someone had posted that a pricing app was on special for 99 cents instead of 1.99; it is used to get price alerts for items on sale. Cannot locate the thread now nor find it on the palm apps web page (thinking that page when viewed on a pc does not show all the apps that one can see if viewed on their pre which is weird/dumb if true).

Thanks for any info and marry christmas to all.

...now if there were just some Christmas special pricing on some good pre apps that would be nice of santa to offer
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Dealert
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    perfect name of course.
    Did not see it listed via the palm apps web page when viewed on a pc...at least I don't think it was listed there.
    I am actually the developer of Dealert. Did you end up finding it? If so, how do you like it?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    I got it at the .99 sale price. I would have to say that it is a nicely setup program. I had a request for another site to add. I used the "submit feedback" and you responded fast. It is a fast tool to search the web for prices while working well in the pre window.
    Quote Originally Posted by motor View Post
    A week or so back someone had posted that a pricing app was on special for 99 cents instead of 1.99; it is used to get price alerts for items on sale. Cannot locate the thread now nor find it on the palm apps web page (thinking that page when viewed on a pc does not show all the apps that one can see if viewed on their pre which is weird/dumb if true).

Thanks for any info and marry christmas to all.

...now if there were just some Christmas special pricing on some good pre apps that would be nice of santa to offer
    but then there would have to be channukkah and kwanzaa discounts too
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I am actually the developer of Dealert. Did you end up finding it? If so, how do you like it?
    Kev,

Check your in box when you have a moment. No rush, enjoy your holiday.

Merry Christmas!
    Scary
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    but then there would have to be channukkah and kwanzaa discounts too
    Oy vey, homie!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    To all reading this, this man is god-like (small g) with customer service. Answered me in minutes on Christmas night. Who does that? Even McDonalds is closed today.

-Jack Handy, SNL-