1.    #1  
    i'm pretty sure i didn't, but i still think this looks cool. and, cannot be made on any other phone but a Pre

photos_2009-23-12_182140.png

BTW thanks a TON to all of the developers who make possible such a wonderful experience with this device!
    Last edited by igobytony; 12/24/2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: to thank some kick *** people.
    neato
    yeah, that's cool.

what's the icon in the wave all the way to the right? looks like an external hard drive.
  4.    #4  
    Hey, chud311. That icon is just the launcher app. The person who created the theme I have on my Pre made new icons for just about every app that comes standard on the Pre. It is supposed to be an external hard drive, I think, but it also looks like it could just be a desktop PC. I'm going w external hard drive though.
    Someone made a similar effect a while ago with the wallpaper of the columns and the hallway that comes with the Pre, it looked really cool, they posted it somewhere on here when the Pre recently came out.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    Someone made a similar effect a while ago with the wallpaper of the columns and the hallway that comes with the Pre, it looked really cool, they posted it somewhere on here when the Pre recently came out.
    that sounds pretty cool. i hope i come across it some time.