1.    #1  
    Looking for an upscale pocket pouch for the Pre (ala one that came with phone). Would like leather, but one that would fit the Pre with a Touchstone back (back makes it a little thicker and more resistant to sliding out).

Tried a few, but all are too snug and if not specifically made for Pre, are too loose fitting. Has anyone bought one that is as Goldilocks said "this one is just right"?
    Invisible Shield on the front, no need for a sleeping bag, 1 less step to answer a phone call. JMO.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Vaja. Expensive but the best out there.
    This one is just right"

You should try out the case Sprint has. It's a really good slip/pouch case made of leather(fake of course) & a nice felt like lining. It some kind of soft plastic in the front & back to offer a little more shock protection. It fits a little snug at first, but after a couple of day it starts to break in & fit like a glove. I bought a brown one like 3 months ago & love it. Mrs. Philly has a red one for her Pre. The only gripe I got about it was the choice of colors. Either brown or red, the browns ok but for me the red was just to red. I did about two weeks ago dye my brown case black. I used a black broad tipped Sharppie marker, then black shoe polish, it worked out great. When Mrs. Philly & I went to the local Sprint store to get her case and asked the sale rep for one he said " I think were out of the black ones but I know we have red & brown." God I love Sprint reps!
    Oh & did I say it works good with the touch stone back. Plus it's only like 11 bucks!!!

Here's the linky : Sprint - All Accessories
    Last edited by TWC_SouthPhilly; 12/25/2009 at 12:08 AM.
    I use the Smartphone Experts Ultra Slim Pocket Pouch - can't beat it, great protection, slides easily in and out of pocket.

Edit: I should clarify...the pouch with the phone slides in an out of your pocket easily. At first, the phone is a little tight getting in the pouch and I have a touchstone back. It has a "ripcord" that you pull to slide the phone out of the pouch. The pouch loosens up a little over time but still holds the phone securely.

I initially bought this one to use until I found something I liked better, but so far I haven't found anything.
    Last edited by Trekker; 12/25/2009 at 08:28 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    This one is just right"

You should try out the case Sprint has. It's a really good slip/pouch case made of leather(fake of course) & a nice felt like lining. It some kind of soft plastic in the front & back to offer a little more shock protection. It fits a little snug at first, but after a couple of day it starts to break in & fit like a glove. I bought a brown one like 3 months ago & love it. Mrs. Philly has a red one for her Pre. The only gripe I got about it was the choice of colors. Either brown or red, the browns ok but for me the red was just to red. I did about two weeks ago dye my brown case black. I used a black broad tipped Sharppie marker, then black shoe polish, it worked out great. When Mrs. Philly & I went to the local Sprint store to get her case and asked the sale rep for one he said " I think were out of the black ones but I know we have red & brown." God I love Sprint reps!
    Oh & did I say it works good with the touch stone back. Plus it's only like 11 bucks!!!

Here's the linky : Sprint - All Accessories
    Love your story!

Actually, that is the one I tried. It was so hard trying to get the Pre out that I thought it would shoot out of my hands in wrestling with it. Also, because of the Touchstone back, Pre tended to stick up out of the case exposing it a little too much.

But maybe I should give it another try and allow it to stretch out since I cannot find a good leather substitute at this point.