1.    #1  
    Ive managed to extract the sprint nav app (2 files) from the webos doctor sprint jar. I installed it on my Telcel mexico plam pre, it finds adresses, but doesnt display the map, it even displays the indicators for points of interest. Im looking inside the app files to see if i discover something to display the maps. Im using my palm in merida, yucatan, mexico. Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by vcetina View Post
    Ive managed to extract the sprint nav app (2 files) from the webos doctor sprint jar. I installed it on my Telcel mexico plam pre, it finds adresses, but doesnt display the map, it even displays the indicators for points of interest. Im looking inside the app files to see if i discover something to display the maps. Im using my palm in merida, yucatan, mexico. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm reaching here, someone who knows the app data for sure might point out I'm off base, but here goes:

Is it possible the google maps app in the different doctor versions for the device is different too?