Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you are not downloading it already, you can update now to 1.3.5.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Not out here yet...
    It's not April 1st is it?
  4.    #4  
    so they released it in Canada only?
    No update available here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by oridian View Post
    so they released it in Canada only?
    Let's see a screenshot.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Let's see a screenshot.

As requested ... screenshot attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Okay, well, that does look legit.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Not here in the A. Screenshot won't prove anything, that could be manipulated.
    Looks legit to me...maybe they are rolling it out in stages and everyone will have it in time for Christmas!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    One's posted, and it looks real to me.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  12.    #12  
    I did a manual updated today...

On the Bell network ... if anyone else is on Bell, they should give it a shot as well.
    Question, are you using the GSM or CDMA version. Also, Where are you located?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Maybe....but it might be the real deal too. Sometimes you just have to take people at their word until proven otherwise.
    I'll go ahead and officially speculate: this is real, a little Christmas present from Palm, and it'll have something nice in it. Why else would they put out an update and create the inevitable support headaches on Christmas Eve?
    I am going to be pretty angry if 1.3.5 is released on Bell/Canada first and not for Sprint/US. I just checked. Nada here. George is gettin' upset!
  17.    #17  
    I doubt there is a real necessity to forge a screen shot of an update. Its a photo I took 2 minutes ago.
    This is The United States of America, we should have it first dammit! lol
    nothing on the site,
    though it did take a while when 1.3.2 hit

Palm support : Palm Pre Bell - Software update information for Palm Pre Bell p100eww

palm's gonna make me wait until Christmas before i can unwrap my gift, aren't they.
    There are four lights.
    Palm is a US company, correct? Then we should get it first (being selfish)
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast