Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    pic 3 device info shows 1:50, the other two shows 2:08

also, pic 3 has more bars than the other 2 pics
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hmmmm, 12 MB seems kinda small.... and 15 minutes to download and install.
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    hmm, I'm on my pre and I cannot see the larger pic, but thanks for posting the pics

now can someone on a PC verify this?

oridian: did you test to see if you have any memory error when installing (more) apps?
    Using fileCoaster I installed 3 apps and each says "install error" then "Installed - Tap To Launch" after 2 seconds. The apps launch without issues. Maybe because of the new OS version.
    with the momentum this thread has had, maybe i'll start one saying I got a PreII with 16g and black brushed aluminum case.
    @oridian

so you're saying the memory issue has now been fixed??
  6.    #146  
    Can anyone from Toronto/GTA try an update?
    OP:
    Try tapping the pg. # links on Precentral's mobile site. Is it still almost impossible to activate the link w/o hitting it 14 times?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    This is The United States of America, we should have it first dammit! lol
    I love it! and this is Philadelphia the birthplace of our constitution which grantees us rights, such as the right of First upgrade for any phone! and btw, the Delaware is not that far from Philly, and its THE first State!

what are they think there in Canada!!!
    ATLANTA should be the first city that gets it, for alphabetical reasons (which happen to be the most important reasons).
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    OP:
    Try tapping the pg. # links on Precentral's mobile site. Is it still almost impossible to activate the link w/o hitting it 14 times?
    What would that prove?
    1.3.1 update made it harder to tap links (esp tiny url links)
    My fat fingers could never tap those tiny links, I always had to zoom out to hit them.
  13. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    No way would they release now with minimal staff over xmas/new year. Most software houses run a code freeze in december!
  14.    #154  
    @oridian

so you're saying the memory issue has now been fixed??
    Installed 10 apps .. in addition to the ones I had and so far no issues
    That's for sure. I'll actually be happy if they fixed it back and that's it. That bothers me more than anything else right now.
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    OP:
    I was able to click on the first or second try.
    Nothing from Bell here in Montreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by oridian View Post
    I was able to click on the first or second try.
    Ok, that would be GREAT (if all this isn't a big lie, of course)! Thank you.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Call me a skeptic but I'm still wondering about the time discrepency in the photos.
    One can find consistency even in inconsistency.
    Well, I have to say, the screen shot of the device info page does look legit. I suppose it could be Photoshopped, but a standard screenshot vs. a picture of a screen would seem easier to fake. So, I'm going to go ahead and pretend it's real--I have an hour to blow off before I can leave work for the holiday season.

OP - Do you notice any new applications, such as a video recorder app? Is Flash working? Is the UI and/or apps any snappier?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast