Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    It is possible that they dont want everyone downloading it at once like in the past and are releasing it slowly.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    hey guys there is no update for us i check in sprint palm and nadadadada
    Last edited by mrdpr; 12/24/2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spellind
  3. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    My Twitter Crystal Ball Says... "NO WEBOS 1.3.5" Now go and enjoy for family for Pete's sake!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    i think i might wait til after the holidays i dont want my phone acting crazy right now
    Come on you guys. This is complete BS.

It seems that in the frenzy most of you have forgotten that developers have had 1.3.5 for over 2 weeks.

OP is probably a developer or has access to a developers pre. The OP's account was just created right before his first post. Think about it.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    good point
    I don't buy it and I don't buy 1.3.5 being only 12MB.
    it better not be 12MB!!! I want video recording!
    This thread caught my attention , if for no other reason, because my Pre is tweaked and a little patched, so i definitely want to make the device update worthy if its coming soon, like today or tomorrow. Which begs the question: Palm cannot be unaware that so much tweaking and patching is going on, so I kind of think 48 hrs notice before the upgrade would be a good idea, rather than relying on interesting albeit unreliable posts. Last update got forced to my pre before I had a chance to take the tweaks and patches off, which caused a minor pain that required the doctor.

DISCLAIMER

IF READING CRITICAL POSTS ABOUT PALM AND/OR WEBOS WHICH ARE, BY ANY MEASURE, LESS THAN LAUDATORY THUS CONSTITUTING AN OFFENSE TO THE READER AKIN TO AN INSULT TO HIS WIFE OR MOTHER, PLEASE PUT EEKINSMAN ON IGNORE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OR LEGAL THEORY SHALL EEKINSMAN, HIS FAMILY, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES, OR ASSIGNS, EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY KIND, RELATING TO YOUR FRAGILE, UNUSUAL, UNHEALTHY AND ODD PREDILECTION TO PROTECT PALM AND/OR WEBOS FROM NEGATIVE POSTS.

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY PRECENTRAL, THE WORDS AND CONTENT OF THIS POST, INCLUDING THOSE IN THIS DISCLAIMER, ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A RANT AGAINST PALM AND/OR WEBOS AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POSTER’S HATRED FOR PALM.

THE POSTER HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND DISAVOWS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR OR AGREE WITH SENSELESS THREADS AND POSTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, “‘I’M LEAVING FOR THE DROID’ ‘PALM SUCKS’ APPLE RULES’ THE PRE IS THE WORST PHONE EVER’ AND ALL OTHER OF SIMILAR ILK WHICH BY THEIR NATURE TREAT THE PALM PRE AS ANYTHING BUT PRECIOUS.
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Come on you guys. This is complete BS.

It seems that in the frenzy most of you have forgotten that developers have had 1.3.5 for over 2 weeks.

OP is probably a developer or has access to a developers pre. The OP's account was just created right before his first post. Think about it.
    Nah, I am dev and we don't get OTA updates. You have to webOS doctor to 1.3.5.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    well its not on palms site so...... its probably just a screw up like last time when someone released it accidentally on purpose ?!
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011