Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 211
  1. cezasf's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #181  
    It's possible 1.3.5 was leaked as in previous OS updates and is coming out in the next couple of days. However Palm is always pushing back the release date. So I wouldn't expect it until January 2nd! But you didn't hear that from me. ;-P
  2. viddywell's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #182  
    I call plausible. Look at the exif info on the first picture (edit: this is from the update unpacking image). Taken at 12:59 by a Samsung Omnia phone.

    That's pretty quick turn around when you consider the time posted to have made 2 very good looking screen shots and also provides some legitimacy to the idea that the picture was just taken. Of course exif can be faked... but that'd be a pretty intricate fake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by viddywell; 12/24/2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Clarification
  3. #183  
    I have to admit, I don't think this guy's jerking us around. He seems too calm to be trying to start a frenzy. JMO.
  4.    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    Could be the case, but the fact that is shows the progress bar as "unpacking" and is about at 1/5, adds a little to the legitimacy. Unless he happened to find a picture of that screen for a previous update, or screen captured to pic himself during a previous update, thats kinda difficult to fake.
    Thanks GarrettQ .. ... I regret not taking a video of the download progress. Oh well.
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    @oridian since you don't mind the extra work:

    take all 3 different pages (with the device info page), and show all the time to be identical on all 3 pages

    that would prove once and for all the legitamcy
    That wouldn't prove a thing. If the guy is faking the pictures (which I doubt), don't you think he could fake the time display also?
  6. #186  
    ok then plausible.

    @oridian, did you update with patches or remove them first?

    looks like your Pre is bone stock?
  7. #187  
    Didn't one of the updates before leak out by accident? This could also be the case. Lucky b&st&rd.
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by viddywell View Post
    I call plausible. Look at the exif info on the first picture (edit: this is from the update unpacking image). Taken at 12:59 by a Samsung Omnia phone.

    That's pretty quick turn around when you consider the time posted to have made 2 very good looking screen shots.
    Thank you! I had to resize the images to upload on the forum. They were bigger than the required 1MB limit.
  9. #189  
    i think its bs how is he the only one besides palm to get the update even if it was a mistake wouldnt it be confirmed atleast by some other peeps on the net i just cant belive that his pre is the only one in the world that has 1.3.5
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    This
  11. ldj
    ldj is offline
    ldj's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    #191  
    Not every Pre owner uses PreCentral forums. Less so on xmas eve!!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    i think its bs how is he the only one besides palm to get the update even if it was a mistake wouldnt it be confirmed atleast by some other peeps on the net i just cant belive that his pre is the only one in the world that has 1.3.5
  12. cashen's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #192  
    new apps in the app catalog.
  13. #193  
    if its anyone that got the leaked 1.3.5, I rather it be Jason or Rod or other mainstream Internals crew
  14. #194  
    yeah but there are so many websites i googled webos 1.3.5 released and this is the only thing out of all those website reporting on it hard to belive
  15. #195  
    I can't believe this thread has hit 10 pages. And furthermore, I can't believe that I have read ALL 10!!!!

    This is sad. I've got Christmas gifts to hide from the wife!
  16. jurias's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #196  
    man stop being skeptical lets just see if he has any changes..i think there is more reply's on skeptcism than questions for the OP.

    So have you tried Wi-fi?
  17. cashen's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    yeah but there are so many websites i googled webos 1.3.5 released and this is the only thing out of all those website reporting on it hard to belive
    Agree, but for things like this i like to use Twitter as its so much faster.

    Twitter

    And... there is nothing.
  18. #198  
    this is a great way to spend christmas eve...hitting the check for update button and the refresh button of this thread.
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmarine03 View Post
    this is a great way to spend christmas eve...hitting the check for update button and the refresh button of this thread.
    .. We .. Are .. Robots ..
  20. #200  
    "Your phone is up to date."

    Arrgghhhhhhh
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions