1.    #1  
    Ok, everyone I am new at this, so please bare with me. I downloaded the file to send videos and music through text. When I attach the song or video it tells me device is full. Delete files to clear space. My question is what files???? Is the song or video to big to send?? Please help, any information will be greatly appreciated...
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    + 1
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I need help with this too! I have not installed a patch for this but someone sent me a video and my Pre brought up a menu to forward, but just like the user above it says I need to delete files and clear space, however, my memory is not full.... Please help us!! Thanks!
    when I get a txt or email my phone doesn't wake up it only makes a sound and the little ball starts blinking anybody else having the same problem or is this new in webos 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Use the "SMSMyFile" app. Its free.
  6.    #6  
    corpx..where can I go to get that file??? Thanks in advance!!!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Corpx!! I got it...Greatly appreciate it!!
    The limit to MMS is 600KB. FYI folks.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  9.    #9  
    Ok, so the file that Corpx suggested worked, but the person I am trying to send music too doesnt have internet..gee go figure!! So they cant access the file..Does anyone know if there is a file on preware that you can download that lets you send music or videos???
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysalias2 View Post
    Ok, so the file that Corpx suggested worked, but the person I am trying to send music too doesnt have internet..gee go figure!! So they cant access the file..Does anyone know if there is a file on preware that you can download that lets you send music or videos???
    Are you talking about the send audio and video patch in Preware that allows you to send audio and video files via mms?
  11.    #11  
    bpdamas....yes i want to send them through text...when i go to send them it tells me device is full. Delete files to clear space...what do i need to do to correct this, and beable to send these files..people can send them to me but i cant send them...dont get it..any info you may have is greatly appreciated..
    bpdamas....yes i want to send them through text...when i go to send them it tells me device is full. Delete files to clear space...what do i need to do to correct this, and beable to send these files..people can send them to me but i cant send them...dont get it..any info you may have is greatly appreciated..
    So do you have that patch installed and it is not working? What is the file size of the file you are trying to send?
  13.    #13  
    i have the audio/video attachments from preware.... the files is like an entire song...do you think it is too big to send that is my problem??? Is there an other patch that can help or edit the song to make it shorter??
    i have the audio/video attachments from preware.... the files is like an entire song...do you think it is too big to send that is my problem??? Is there an other patch that can help or edit the song to make it shorter??
    It probably is too big to send. I don't think there is a program that can edit it on your phone but there are many that can edit it on a computer. audacity is one that comes to mind.
  15.    #15  
    Thank you!! I have another question you may or my not beable to answer...Not related to the sending files but related to text messaging.. If you wanted to make a conversation you are having through text message private so if someone pics up your phone they dont see it..do you know how to do that?? I have done it on my phone by accident and cant figure out how to do it again..or was it just a freak thing...
    Thank you!! I have another question you may or my not beable to answer...Not related to the sending files but related to text messaging.. If you wanted to make a conversation you are having through text message private so if someone pics up your phone they dont see it..do you know how to do that?? I have done it on my phone by accident and cant figure out how to do it again..or was it just a freak thing...
    If you are meaning have the text message not show a notification when received then that is under sounds and notifications. Under the option "show when locked" set it to no. Other that that, I am unsure what you are talking about.
    Quick question:

I place an video MP4 and a rign tone in the subdirectory where all my pictures are and when I go to SMS, I can see all the pictures but not the file, so I cannot be attache it to a SMS.

Any suggestionsQuick question:

I place an video MP4 and a rign tone in the subdirectory where all my pictures are and when I go to SMS, I can see all the pictures but not the file, so I cannot be attache it to a SMS.

Any suggestions

Thanks