Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Is there a way to get it back lulz.

There was a guy that had removed his Sprint TV app and his app catalog wasn't working. He thought maybe that was the issue so I decided to test it. I don't use the application so its not a bid deal just wondering Thanks guise!
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Yes just remove the patch and it will come back, The patch doesn't remove the app it just hides it.

Tell your friend that is not his problem. That patch doesn't touch anything even close to the app catalog.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    No I removed the file through root access lol

edit: i didn't think that it had anything to do with it but I wanted to prove it.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    You can doctor the phone to bring it back.....I think.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    You can doctor the phone to bring it back.....I think.
    Meh. Not that big of deal.

If anyone feels like copying this file for me I'll put it back if not I'll wait for 1.3.5 to doctor.

/usr/palm/applications/com.mobitv.app.sprinttv/

Thanks guise!
    Cant Post that here its copyrighted, post your email and I'll send it to you!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    If anyone feels like copying this file for me I'll put it back if not I'll wait for 1.3.5 to doctor.

/usr/palm/applications/com.mobitv.app.sprinttv/
    You can always pull it out of the SDK Emulator using WOSQI. It's a fair amount of stuff to download/install if you don't already have it, but an option.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    You can always pull it out of the SDK Emulator using WOSQI. It's a fair amount of stuff to download/install if you don't already have it, but an option.
    I am going to run ERP later on when I get off of work. If need be I know I can doctor to get it back. I'll wait till 1.3.5 if that is necessary. I don't EVER use the app anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    No I removed the file through root access lol

edit: i didn't think that it had anything to do with it but I wanted to prove it.
    always move, never remove :-) And you should use ipkg to do it vs. manually. I don't know much about the way ipkg stores its data about what is installed, but having it not be consistent with what's really there probably isn't a good thing.
    You can always use WebOS Repair Utility, I think. Or copy the files from WebOS Doctor after you've unzipped it to another folder then upload the files back in. That's how I started playing with the screens, icons, etc.