1.    #1  
    I set someone as "B" in speed dial, but when I tried to place a call today using the "B" , my Pre was reading that as a "p." I did a re-start, and got the same response. What the heck?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Thats weird. When you back into the contact does it say B?

edit: I personally don't use speed dials but set one up with B just to test it out. Works fine on my phone.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  3.    #3  
    Wow that was fast!
    Yes, going to his name in Contacts, it says "B" under the phone I want for speed dial.
    I have the same problem, several of my speed dial letters type as different letters than their correct one.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Weird guys I would just try removing it and re-adding it.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    OP:
    Are you holding the phone upside down? Yes? Maybe?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    OP:
    Are you holding the phone upside down? Yes? Maybe?
    lulz

8.    #8  
    Ha..not holding phone upside down.

I removed the B as a speed dial for that name, and added it again to a different name in my contacts. Same thing..if I am in my phone dialer and type "B" Pre sees it as "p." (lower case, so the upside down things doesn't work)