1.    #1  
    Im planning on getting a pre and I just had some questions.

Is the screen too small for watching videos? Or is it good?

How is the Youtube app on the Pre?

How is the music quality on the pre?

Are there many apps for pre like Iphone or android? (important for me)

how is camera quality and flash?

Thanks in advance!
    seriously?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    seriously?
    No Im not serious at all, I just wrote that for fun.....
    most of your answers if not all answers can be found by seaching/looking though this forum but in short answers to your questions its 1/screen size fine 2/no problems 3/ok but vol. could be louder 4/no not as many but its getting bigger 5/happy with it/good but no zoom
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    most of your answers if not all answers can be found by seaching/looking though this forum but in short answers to your questions its 1/screen size fine 2/no problems 3/ok but vol. could be louder 4/no not as many but its getting bigger 5/happy with it/good but no zoom
    Thanks a lot, My main wonder was about the apps though, which I couldn't find a lot of info on how many there are exactly.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solidkevin View Post
    Im planning on getting a pre and I just had some questions.

Is the screen too small for watching videos? Or is it good?
    I think the screen is plenty big enough. I also like the fact that there is 6 million colors or so (actually more I think its 6.7 mil.)
    How is the Youtube app on the Pre?
    The youtube app is great; specifically, it plays youtube videos without fail.
    How is the music quality on the pre?
    Out of the speaker on the phone? It is okay but; I never really play music out of the speaker. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack which is stereo; so, when I hook it up to my stereo system at home or in my car the sound is great (stereo quality.)
    Are there many apps for pre like Iphone or android? (important for me)
    If you are getting this phone for a robust application market this may not be the device for you. The iPhone has a ******** amount of apps (I think hundreds of thousand... not exactly sure) and android is growing very quickly last I heard it is over 14,000
    how is camera quality and flash?
    This camera is fantastic!
    Thanks in advance!
    Answers in bold.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solidkevin View Post
    Thanks a lot, My main wonder was about the apps though, which I couldn't find a lot of info on how many there are exactly.
    In the official market there is 871 apps and in the homebrew wold there is299.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    In the official market there is 871 apps and in the homebrew wold there is299.
    There are 871 apps in the main catalog already? Wow? I only see about 40, at most. :/
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    There are 871 apps in the main catalog already? Wow? I only see about 40, at most. :/
    Yeah. Select the option for recent and there should be a number in the search query bar that says 871

edit: Look at my reply in the other thread (where you said you wish you had money for insurance)!!!
    Yeah. Select the option for recent and there should be a number in the search query bar that says 871

edit: Look at my reply in the other thread (where you said you wish you had money for insurance)!!!
    I click recent, and I see a number saying 215, lmao. ;/
    I'm with Bell, I'm pretty sure Sprint users have a tonnnn more than me. All the apps in the catalog are free for me.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I click recent, and I see a number saying 215, lmao. ;/
    I'm with Bell, I'm pretty sure Sprint users have a tonnnn more than me. All the apps in the catalog are free for me.
    I saw in the other thread I didn't know you were with Bell.

facepalm.jpg
    I saw in the other thread I didn't know you were with Bell.

facepalm.jpg
    Haha, it's okay.
    I actually had no idea the app numbers between Bell and Sprint were so different. Unfair!
    Oh well...
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Haha, it's okay.
    I actually had no idea the app numbers between Bell and Sprint were so different. Unfair!
    Oh well...
    TBH i think a lot of it are useless apps.

http://www.precentral.net/issue-app-spam