1.    #1  
    1- I just got my Palm Pre and my wife had hers. I used homebrew on hers already can I still use it on mines? Is so how?

2- I have added a few websites to my launcher how do I delete them? They don't show up in apps list and they did show up in the bookmarks list in the web browswer n I deleted them from there but they didn't delete from the launcher.

3- is there a way to share youtube video with Facebook?
    1- I would suspect the same way you put it on hers... Download QuickInstall, plug in phone, put in dev mode, install preware and go from there.

2- To remove something from the launch just hold down the orange button and tap on the Icon. If you mean the quick launch bar than tap and hold the icon until it grows larger and move it away.

3- There is a patch to allow additional options with youtube videos, I'm not sure if it includes this but have you tried holding down orange and tapping on the video? If not than just visit YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. instead of using the app and just drag down from the very top of the page and copy the weblink to share.
  3.    #3  
    will the program know when the different phones are attached? I'm just saying will it know what patches are on each phone for when I need to remove the patches for and update?
  4.    #4  
    thanks I deleted from the launcher already. Can you delete apps like that also? I always knew there should be a better way?
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    thanks I deleted from the launcher already. Can you delete apps like that also? I always knew there should be a better way?
    Yes, you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    will the program know when the different phones are attached? I'm just saying will it know what patches are on each phone for when I need to remove the patches for and update?
    I would not suggest using Quick Install to install patches for this reason, I'm unsure how it works and I had problems previous. Instead simply install Preware and use that application to install patches. It even includes the ability to remove all installed patches before an update.