1.    #1  
    I had WebOSQuickInstall on my computer and deleted it with Add/Remove programs. I then decided I did want it after all and downloaded it again along with the WebOS Doctor. I put the phone in Dev Mode and clicked Quick install. It did not give the 1st time notification, just went to main screen. When I click anything it says "No device detected". Queried Novacom was running and Java is up to date. Windows XP. Any ideas???
    you win. Nobody can fix it. Also, try posting in the proper forum, the webosQI forum, so the correct nobody can see it.
  3.    #3  
    Wow, thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Power cycle both devices and try searching a bit on this topic before posting a new thread. This has been covered pretty extensively. Good luck.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Just a thought...are WebOS Quick Install and WebOS Doctor in the same folder on your PC?
    Delete novacom and re install it.
    I call B.S. You cant use Add/Remove to uninstall WOSQI because it doesnt install!

WOSQI is a stand alone app (basically an .exe in java)

Nobody else caught that! lol thats funny.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I sure hope he doesn't think we are as stupid as he may think...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I call B.S. You cant use Add/Remove to uninstall WOSQI because it doesnt install!

WOSQI is a stand alone app (basically an .exe in java)

Nobody else caught that! lol thats funny.
    Yep. You can't fix what was impossible to do.

Thread clsoed.

- Craig