1.    #1  
    I have no patches/mods/anything installed on my phone. I was just sending a picture to my GF by hitting attach and then new photo. Everything seemed normal and then she sent me back "did you mean to take a video?" I didn't believe it, but when I looked on her phone she had received a 4 second video of the couple of seconds while the camera moving around right before I had taken the shot, what the hell?? Anyone else heard of this happening?
    Caught in the act... LOL. No I haven't heard anything about having video capability on an unpatched/modded Pre. I'm guessing you don't have Precorder loaded? What WebOS are you using? Look under device info.
  3.    #3  
    I've actually never hooked this phone to my computer or anything, the only apps I have are Express Stocks, Accuweather, gDial Pro and Pandora. I am running webOS 1.3.1 (which I hate! my phone has been almost unusable for anything but the basics since it came out, if I open emails or the browser soon I am getting the too many cards error with absolutely nothing open so I have to reboot).
    yeh not TOO surprising since PreCorder proves that i can record video
    hopefully this will be a surprise addition in 1.3.5
    sounds crazy I'm calling BS until I see the video lol

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I would really like to see what they do to overcome the mic and camera being on different sides of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13brian View Post
    I would really like to see what they do to overcome the mic and camera being on different sides of the phone.
    Haven't pretty much all camera phones been that way since they started making them?

Precorder picks up sound pretty well.