1. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    So my phone on occasion freezes after I start it up, usually after the battery has been fully drained (but today it happened after I restarted my phone when the battery was about 70%). I'll plug it back into the charger, and it will start up like normal...but a few minutes later the phone will either be completely frozen with the screen on, or the screen will be off and non-responsive to the power button or the slider. I end up taking the battery out, putting it back in, and turning it on. It will start up fine, but a few minutes later it will be back in either of the two states I mentioned above. I have to take the battery out 2 or 3 times before it's back to normal and no longer freezing (although today when the battery wasn't fully drained, it worked after 1 swap of the battery).

I'm assuming this is happeneing because of some patch or app I've installed....does anyone know what could be causing this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    So my phone on occasion freezes after I start it up, usually after the battery has been fully drained (but today it happened after I restarted my phone when the battery was about 70%). I'll plug it back into the charger, and it will start up like normal...but a few minutes later the phone will either be completely frozen with the screen on, or the screen will be off and non-responsive to the power button or the slider. I end up taking the battery out, putting it back in, and turning it on. It will start up fine, but a few minutes later it will be back in either of the two states I mentioned above. I have to take the battery out 2 or 3 times before it's back to normal and no longer freezing (although today when the battery wasn't fully drained, it worked after 1 swap of the battery).

I'm assuming this is happeneing because of some patch or app I've installed....does anyone know what could be causing this problem?
    I have had this same problem w/a precentral replacement battery I bought. It works fine unless it or the battery before it was extremely low. It cannot be used if following a pretty drained battery unless I reboot the Pre w/out the touch stone back cover...& even sometimes it will blink out when I finally do put the back cover on.
  3. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Interesting. Perhaps it's just a crappy battery then?? Mine's the same battery that came with the Pre. I do get terrible battery life though.