Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    The title pretty much explains it. Do patches slow the phone down? My pre seems real slow in the phone app. I cannot remember if it was like this prior to the patches. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duratime View Post
    The title pretty much explains it. Do patches slow the phone down? My pre seems real slow in the phone app. I cannot remember if it was like this prior to the patches. Thanks
    I have noticed the same thing to. When I Doctored my phone after I effed up my background a while back the thing was just flying. RIGHT after I installed 10-15 patches the thing started to come to a crawl. I plan on doctoring my phone when 1.5 comes out and see how it goes.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Patches, too many open cards, resource intensive apps, oxygen... They all slow the Pre down.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I would rather have a slow phone with the patches than a faster phone without patches.
    I found out that themes slow my pre down

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfan916 View Post
    I would rather have a slow phone with the patches than a faster phone without patches.
    lol then your phone hasn't slowed down enough. I used to say the same exact thing. But after a few wekks with this I would rather just have the phone clean. Takes 3-5 secs to open an app. That is if it even opens sometimes its so damn slow I have to tap around the whole screen for a couple seconds then like 3 cards all open at once. Very annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by duratime View Post
    Do patches slow the phone down?
    Not inherently. It completely depends on the patch and what it does.