Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    "If you don't first have quality, you will never have quantity!" In any type of industry you need quality first or you won't even make it off of the starting line.
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel like there should be a balance between quality and quantity. Best way to go about it.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Definitely quality or quantity.

In addition, HP should specifically be targeting companies with popular apps on other platforms (i.e. Mint, Bank of America, Skype, non-beta Flash, etc.) and convincing them to bring their apps to webOS, even if requires some financial motivation from HP.

Big apps/announcements from third parties at the Feb 9th event would go very far towards legitimizing webOS as a competitive platform to those with iOS/Android jaded eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    Definitely quality or quantity.

In addition, HP should specifically be targeting companies with popular apps on other platforms (i.e. Mint, Bank of America, Skype, non-beta Flash, etc.) and convincing them to bring their apps to webOS, even if requires some financial motivation from HP.

Big apps/announcements from third parties at the Feb 9th event would go very far towards legitimizing webOS as a competitive platform to those with iOS/Android jaded eyes.
    You push a little quantity to encourage the quality.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234