Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Just got my pre and love this site.

    I had a couple ideas for patches, and would like to hear what you guys think. (sorry if they have been asked for before or they already exist and if this is too longgg)

    1. What if you could just slide out your keyboard and start typing a message in universal search, then under all the search options, it gave you an option to open the messaging app with the message ready to send and you just had to choose a contact to send.

    2. Theres a patch that closes the phone app when you hang up. I would like to see something similar for the messaging app. I don't know if this would be practical but, after you send a message, itd be nice if the message app would close automatically (unless you send the message and then quickly touch the screen, or something like that to prevent from closing when not desired)

    3. When the slide is open and there are no apps open, i think that closing the slide should turn off the screen. So if you were using your keyboard in an app, you finish and you close the app, closing the keyboard then should turn off your screen instead of having to do an extra step and press the power button.


    What do you guys think, I would like to try these out.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by a0001i1100 View Post
    1. What if you could just slide out your keyboard and start typing a message in universal search, then under all the search options, it gave you an option to open the messaging app with the message ready to send and you just had to choose a contact to send.
    A lot of work, but doable.

    Quote Originally Posted by a0001i1100 View Post
    2. Theres a patch that closes the phone app when you hang up. I would like to see something similar for the messaging app. I don't know if this would be practical but, after you send a message, itd be nice if the message app would close automatically (unless you send the message and then quickly touch the screen, or something like that to prevent from closing when not desired)
    Doable -- or at the very least, have it do a Back function to take you back to your conversations list immediately after sending.

    Quote Originally Posted by a0001i1100 View Post
    3. When the slide is open and there are no apps open, i think that closing the slide should turn off the screen. So if you were using your keyboard in an app, you finish and you close the app, closing the keyboard then should turn off your screen instead of having to do an extra step and press the power button.
    Doable but I'm not sure anyone would do it.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, glad to know their all doable... anyone else??????
  4. #4  
    They're all do able but not something I would personally use, would be more inconvenient for me
    This signature for rent

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions